Owners’ Prince & Chef Rose Adams — a New York Restaurant School Graduate — warmly invite you to join them in celebrating over forty years of Center Lovell Inn dining tradition. The restaurant celebrates the bounty of nature, both land, sea and above, utilizing the freshest, locally source ingredients whenever possible.
In the summer please enjoy breakfast and dinner on the screen-in front porch while taking in the magnificent sunset and mountain views. In the winter cozy-up in our two hundred year old dining room surrounded by the Innkeeper’s art collection and a romantic wood burning fireplace, while listening to a mix of classical music intercepted by jazz and the blues. Join us for dinner as award winning husband and wife team chef Rose & Prince Adams add their signature je ne sais quoi to classic dishes and new-American fair, highlighting the best of Maine ingredients.
Breakfast: Breakfast is served daily from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. If you are an Inn guest, your breakfast is complimentary with your stay. Gratuity is at your discretion. Please reserve a table for breakfast the night before. Breakfast is available to the public seasonally by reservation only. We are happy to accommodate many different kinds of dietary needs for breakfast, including food allergies, vegetarian, gluten-free, low-cholesterol and lactose-intolerant. Once you have booked your stay, please send your special dietary request to email@example.com.
Dinner: Open for dinner 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Closed on Sunday. During the off season starting after the Labor Day holiday, please call for Off-Season hours.
Dinner is served to lodging guests and the public. Casual attire. We feature a full bar with a nice selection of wine, craft beer and a one-of-a-kind premium aged sipping rums menu. Reservations greatly appreciated. For guests that are lodging with us, please make reservations at least the night before to assure seating. Our sample dinner and dessert menu is available via the links below. Please contact us for off season hours.
- Focused on best quality ingredients and great flavors: all natural and organic locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Always non trans fat oil, and no MSG.
- Sorry, to ensue great service for all, we don’t split checks for parties 5 or more.
- Parents, for the safety of your child and comfort of everyone, please see to that your child behaves properly while dining with us. We thank you in advance.
- 20% gratuity added to parties of 5 or more.
- Reservations suggested.
- MasterCard, Visa, Cash. American Express.
- Children options available.
- Menu subject to change according to availability of ingredients.
Thank you for dining with us.